Saturday, May 28, 2011

Giving Blood


One of the easiest ways to make a difference in this world is to give blood to your local blood bank.
The blood bank called yesterday asking if I could come in and donate, as summer and holidays, typically means high need low supply. My first excuse not to ran through my head, the ending of the school year has left me exhausted, all I want to do is sleep.

Yet, what if that need was for someone I loved? Tired or not, I went down and gave. My nap afterwards was wonderful. I feel great, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I may have saved 3 lives with this one donation and that feels WONDERFUL!  Be a hero, for your community, your family and yourself! 
For those who give for our freedoms, this donation is in your honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment