Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Growing Up

I remember my first phone, a white princess phone and I totally would have loved a clear see all the wires ones that they came out with later.  I thought it was wonderful to have my own phone. A cell phone is what my kids are craving.  Brendan has opted to use the free text app on his Ipod. Teagan has been bugging me to get a cell phone and teasingly tells me the other kids have blackberry's and all she has is a little tikes toddler cell phone.  She is so abused!  

She has been saving her money and today proudly bought her first cell phone, no contracts and she loaded it with some minutes.  Here is her proud day:


I'm proud of the research she did, in comparing cost. Her work and patience to reach her goal. I'm thankful for her acceptance and willingness to do for herself!!  Whether she uses it or lets it deactivate, I see a lot of lessons that will come from this experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment