Sunday, September 25, 2011

Repeated Dreams.....



Lately I've been having a weekly dream or a continued version of the same dream.  Maybe you can tell me what it might mean or share your own.  Apparently I'm anxious about change, managing my jellybeans or maybe its means something else all together.

My dream :  I'm going (and it feels like its against my will) to college in the Denver area to get my Ph.D. (No Way that is happening) I'm taking all 6 jellybeans, we are renting a 1 bedroom apartment in a not so nice area by the University I'm attending.  I keep saying I really don't want to go but yet I continue to make plans on how to make this all work and am willing to give it a try. I'm hyper focused on how cold Denver gets and how I hate to be cold.  I refer back to how things are working out perfect here in AZ and again focusing on how cold and unmanageable this move and life will be. 

Now last nights dream was much more enjoyable:  Amy P and I are in Africa working with and enjoying caring and loving on the orphans in an orphanage.  When we aren't working with the children we are on tour exploring the area.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment