Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Homework

I consider my self to be at least slightly educated earning my masters degree from ASU. Accept now I wonder if I could pass 2nd grade?  Think its just me? Give this a shot:

Directions:  Do the Sentence Correction Activity. Have your child read the sentences and highlight or box the exception sounds. 

1.  Which man is the best host?
2.  Wind up the top and let it spin.
3.  Jess has a bad cold.

How did you do? Seriously...so I had to get a tutoring session to figure it out, thank you Ms. Danbury for saving me!

Actually homework usually isn't so frustrating.  We play a variety of music during homework time, jazz, big bands, carribean.  The School Agers work on their homework or practice their math facts.
The younger jellybeans do learning activities. 


Ms. Pearson, does this look familar? We sorted by kind and then by color.

DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment