Saturday, August 21, 2010

8/21/10

What a great day, today just seemed to be nicely balanced. Wish they all felt like this, typically I feel behind. Its still 108 here in the desert, so a great deal of our play time was in the pool. This evening I was inspired to hear Dave Ramsey, the financial guru speak at church. Then being that it was only 100 outside the girls road bikes and helped as they were able to do the front yard work. A surprise gift to their big brother, who typically takes care of the landscape.  The kids are tucked in, time for some me time! I'm looking forward to making halloween bows for the girls. Tonight I have just enough energy to make the spiral ribbons. If you want to learn to make your own boutique bows, check out UTube videos to get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment