Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our Elf on a Shelf

The latest rage is Elf on a Shelf, and when I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up one. I think I was lucky they had sold out. On the way to see if Hallmark, had any left, it dawns on me that I can create my own Elf on a Shelf tradition for a fraction of the cost. 

I purchased a cute little penquin, sprinkled her with magic dust, aka: glitter.  Wrote the jellybeans a cute little letter from Santa to introduce Glitter and her special job of listening and watching the jellybeans in order to report back to Santa each night while we slept.  Each morning Glitter is in found in a new spot, so the girls love to look for her.  The one rule is they can't touch her or she may lose her magic and turn into a misfit toy.
Its been a fun week with Glitter. 

Our Penguin on a Shelf!

~ DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment