Sunday, September 9, 2012

Princess Charm School..AKA..The Tiara Club

What little girl doesn't want to be a Princess?  A real life princess, what does that mean? To me it means:

  •   A girl who loves others like Jesus loved us.
  •   Use of manners, not just knowledge of them.
  •    Beauty on the inside.
  •    Respect for self and others
  •    Confidence
  •    Contentment
  •    Homemaking skills
  •    Knowledge

 A girl who grows to be a women and throughout this journey chooses to be a living testimony to being a Christian, making the world a brighter place.

A group of energetic and passionate moms and I got together to form a fellowship/charm school group for our girls. I am so excited!   We had our first Tiara outing together at the Phoenix Children's Art Museum.





  Create the life you want!

Princess Diana was quoted as saying " I will fight for my children on any level so they can reach their potential as human beings and in their public duties."    I Agree :)




 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment