Friday, October 29, 2010

A Week of Halloween Fun

Annually we have a spooky dinner! It is a Halloween theme dinner followed by Halloween themed party games for the family. The kids love it, and now that they are older, its fun to have them help in the preparations. This years games where a boccie ball game with a witches hat and mice, 3 corners a game of elimination and tail tag, where its a tag game to grab your opponents tail and the one who has the most tails wins. Each child gets a small goodie bag too.   Here are some photos of what spooky dinner looks like at our haunted house:
 

The center piece
This year we had a mice theme.

Dinner was spaghetti and mouse meat balls

Bread Stick Bones

In keeping with the mouse theme, which by the way as totally unplanned but came together nicely. We were making more creative food for the kids Halloween school parties. It made for a late night but a fun day.


Broom sticks for the little ones daycare class

Mice for our school agers!

School parades, parties and smiles:

One of my Dalmatians

Enjoy your celebrations and send me your successes!
~ DeAnn



























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blogspot. I'm now a follower of you. I'm glad that you could use the bookmark idea. I love the ones that I made, and found that they dryout well if they'd so happen to fall in a bath while watching a the 2 yr old play in the tub...lol.
    Anyhow, it sounds as if you have a busy life. Maybe you could use some relaxation tools, so I'm inviting you to join up with my giveaway for a Sentsy Full Size Warmer & Sentsy Bar http://littlebirdseeds.blogspot.com/2010/10/scentsy-candles-giveaway.html, if runs until 11/12.

    ReplyDelete