Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm BIG Now

I hope your summer is filled with laughter, fun, popsicles and watermelon! We are truly savoring ours, its been a nice balance of fun and accomplishments! Though my personal accomplishments feel great, I'm prouder of our baby girls!  Chloe is our baby, though she quickly corrects me that she is not a baby, she is big now! She has grown so much this summer, I'm so proud of her!  A special thanks to Teagan for taking the extra time to work on Chloes, vocabulary, swimming and just helping with her general care. 

A little history, Chloe, came to us approx 1.5 yrs ago. She came with no eye contact and stiff as a board. She would hold her arms out like she was a cross. She had at least 4 mother figures including me in her short 15 months of life.  She had a few words, but then due to the stress of moving from her loving foster home to our new world, she lost them. 

Now look at our BIG girl:

I can swim!

Chloe can not only swim, she is potty trained and apparently is a real estate mogul! Every thing she sees is "my house, my building" watch out Donald, here comes Chloe!

2yrs old!

~ DeAnn
Proud Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment