Saturday, July 16, 2011

Trust

This week was a time for me to practice what I preach regarding co parenting. Co-parenting is definately not easy, but I continue to remind myself it is their relationship with their father and I can only control my own home. Last weekend, I received a very rare call from their father if Brendan could stay beyond his weekend visit for the full week returning home after their concert.  My heart stops for a moment and I pause to remind myself...there is no real reason to say no (oh how I had lots of reasons)Though I have no trust in their father, I do have trust in Brendan and trust in the Lord to keep him safe.

It is my hope that by trying to approach my coparenting, in a flexible and respectful manner. Our children will benefit I do it for them, to honor them and respect their relationship.  

Brendan you are missed and we are anxious to have you home this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment